4.19.2015

Joy's Dinner Menu {week 5}

We went to Hawaii for Spring Break and had a busy week before we left, so I created this menu that included meals that were super easy and quick to pull together.  I usually save more time-consuming recipes for Sunday nights when there is a good chance all my sweet peeps will be home at a reasonable dinner hour and I have more time to prepare dinner (compared to week nights after work.)

To keep spaghetti-night preparations really quick, I often use frozen turkey meatballs (my favorite are from Trader Joe's) and jarred sauce (I like this one because it is not sweet like many jarred sauces). Another speedy dinner option my kids love are steamed Ling Ling Potstickers (which you can find at Costco and Safeway).


Hope you all have a great week!

*For recipes, click on the title of dishes above the pictures below*

SUNDAY
Lime Coconut Chicken with Coconut Rice

MONDAY


TUESDAY
Pomegranate Korean BBQ Potstickers



WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY
2010_06_15-CouscousTop2.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment