5.10.2015

Joy's Dinner Menu {week 6}

For some light reading during our spring break vacation, I brought along lots of magazines that I never seem to have time to look at when we are at home. I tore out tasty looking recipes and included some of these new discoveries in this week's menu.  The Spanish Noodles with Shrimp recipe looked intriguing to me because recently a friend shared that one of her family favorite dinner dishes is Paella. I had never thought of cooking Paella for my kiddos, so I thought I could maybe kick it off with this dish to inspire them and try the real deal next time???

While on the topic of vacation reading, I read a great book in addition to tearing through magazines that I highly recommend called The Rosie Project- its a very entertaining quick read (and the interesting protagonist happens to love cooking)!



SUNDAY
Chicken Pad Thai
(just eliminate chicken from recipe to make it veggie)


MONDAY

Baked Pepper Jack Quinoa Skillet Recipe


TUESDAY

Chicken Noodle Bowl

WEDNESDAY

pork chops piccata

THURSDAY
spanish noodles with shrimp and peas



No comments :

Post a Comment