10.16.2013

Easy Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls

I made cheese straws for a cocktail party we had for a friend's birthday recently and I had one sheet of puff pastry left in my fridge. This weekend I used it to make a special treat for my kids for breakfast. They loved these tasty cinnamon rolls, especially the yummy caramelized brown sugar that seeped out of the rolls into the bottom of the pan!



Easy Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls

1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
2 tablespoons butter, (1 1/2 tablespoons melted and 1/2 tablespoon to grease baking dish)
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Roll out puff pastry sheet on floured board to approximately 12" x 15" rectangle. Brush melted butter on top of pastry. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon and then sprinkle on top of dough. Roll dough into a log along the long edge.  Cut into 6-8 slices and place in greased pie plate.
Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes until golden and sugar is bubbling. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment