6.08.2014

Garlic Rosemary Almonds

When my kids were in elementary school, I loved helping in their classrooms. Two of my kids had the same amazing first grade teacher who included lots of cooking in her lessons and at holiday time, she gifted me the most incredible nuts I have ever tasted. She shared her recipe with me and every time I make these almonds and give them to friends, I am asked for the recipe. This is a winner recipe to share and keep!


 Garlic Rosemary Almonds
          
2 cups raw almonds
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 sprig rosemary, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt

Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic and rosemary. Mix in nuts and stir until nuts are completely coated. Season with salt.

Spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. After cooled, put in fun jars and spread the almond joy!!!

~ I found these awesome jars with chalk board labels at Micheal's 




1 comment :