7.21.2020

Yummy Bean Dip

Last night I hosted a fun socially distanced get-together of dear friends on my deck and it was the first time people other than family had been in my backyard since the Covid crisis hit. How awesome it was to be with friends again other than on walks or bike rides together! In an effort to be careful, I made separate plates of appetizers for each of us to enjoy. One of the appetizers I made were these ramekins of delicious bean dip with chips. The recipe makes more than enough for a few ramekins, so I put the remainder in a small square baking dish for my husband and son to enjoy. You and your guests are going to love it!


Yummy Bean Dip

  • 4 ounces softened cream cheese 
  • 16 ounce can refried beans 
  • ½ package taco seasoning 
  • 4 ounce can diced mild green chiles, drained
  • ½ cup sour cream
  • 2 green onions 
  • ¼ cup chopped jarred jalapeƱos 
  • 2 cups cheddar cheese 

  • Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice green onions dividing the white and green portions. Set the green part aside. 

  • Combine cream cheese, refried beans, taco seasoning and sour cream with a hand mixer until combined. Add the whites of the onions, jalapeƱos, chiles and 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese.

  • Spread into a 2qt (8"x8") baking dish or into 4 individual ramekins and the remainder in a small baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake 20-25 minutes until hot and cheese is melted. Garnish with remaining green onions.

  • Serve with tortilla chips or cut vegetables.

source

2 comments :

  1. Truly delicious! I can't wait to make it for my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it and want to share with your family!

    ReplyDelete