8.11.2020

Pasta Bar for a Crowd

Pasta Bars are a fabulous way to feed a crowd. When my brother-in-law and his kids came to visit us earlier this summer, this made many of our peeps happy because everyone could tailor the bowls to their taste- some liked pesto, a few preferred Alfredo, some piled on veggies of sauteed mushrooms and steamed broccoli and others had just Italian sausage with red sauce. Having a variety of different styles of pasta made it fun as well. And everyone loved the garlic knots!

Pasta Bar for a Crowd 

  • Pasta- I served fresh linguine, fresh ravioli plus dried gemeli (1 pound of each for 9 people with some leftovers)
  • Alfredo (you could make your own, but I made it simple with Rana Alfedo)
  • Pesto (you could make your own, but I used Rana Pesto)
  • Marinara Sauce (I like Rao's Homemade Marinara)
  • steamed broccoli
  • sauteed mushrooms
  • browned Italian sausage
  • grated Parmesan
  • Garlic Knots


No comments :

Post a Comment