4.05.2021

Homemade Onion Dip (Gluten Free)

Gathering for an Easter Celebration at my parents' house with most of my family felt like such a special gift this year since we are still dealing with the reality of the pandemic.  We dearly missed my daughters and nephew, but it felt very special to be together in a way we have not been for over a year! Most of our family has been vaccinated, but since not all of us are yet, we continued Covid protocols by wearing masks and eating distanced between families outside.

I brought this tasty Homemade Onion Dip that paired perfectly with fresh veggies from my farm box as an appetizer. Whenever I host meals for my extended family, I always try to keep in mind making menu items gluten-free in consideration of my sweet sister-in-law who is gluten intolerant, as are many, so this is an easy alternative to store dip mixes that often include gluten. Just toss the ingredients together a few hours before serving and you have a fabulous gluten-free dip for your veggies or chips!

Homemade Onion Dip (Gluten free)

1 tablespoon dried minced onion
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons granulated beef bouillon
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1 cup sour cream

Combine all ingredients in bowl and refrigerate. After two hours, stir and serve with fresh vegetables or ridged potato chips. Yum~


No comments :

Post a Comment