4.29.2013

Easy Banana Cake

I had five very ripe bananas put aside in a bowl waiting to be made into banana muffins, but I kept putting off making them because I don't like cleaning muffin tins! So I decided to make something simple and delicious with my ripe bananas that could be served as a dessert or even for breakfast. The great thing is that the batter is made in one bowl and cooked in one easy-to-clean 9 x 13" pan. Gotta love "keeping it real!"

This cake is moist and sweet

Quick and Easy Banana Cake

1/2 cup butter, softened
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 5 ripe bananas)
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth. Pour into sprayed 9x13" pan. 
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.



No comments :

Post a Comment