6.13.2013

Breakfast Potato Bites

You have to try these for your kids, as well as anyone else in your family who loves cheesy-egg potatoes! They are so easy to make and are great to prepare ahead of time for a quick breakfast. I made a batch yesterday while my kids were at camp and they devoured a bunch of them when they got home for lunch...already I want to make some more! 



Breakfast Potato Bites
1 package of pre-shredded potatoes (like Simply Potatoes Hash Browns)
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 finely chopped onion (optional)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375° and thoroughly grease a mini muffin pan.
Put eggs in large bowl and beat with a fork. Add potatoes, salt, garlic powder and onion. Stir with fork to combine. Add cheese and mix into eggs and potatoes.
Spoon into mini muffin tins, press down lightly and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and tops and edges begin to get crispy.
Eat warm, or cool and freeze into individual packs and heat for about 20 seconds in the microwave. Enjoy!

Recipe from here



1 comment :

  1. Hi Joy!

    My name is Katie Gosnell (or was) I went to school with Jeff. He put your blog on FB awhile back and I put you in my favorites!! Everything looks so YUMMY! I'm going to make your sesame noodles soon. I'm most certainly drooling every time I check this out! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete